Rudy's Last Journey

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jesus Christ (or) Lord jesus Christ?



           You must Read this note from God our Father! Please!





A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?(Malachi.1:6)
On the 23rd/ Oct-2013, at 2:30 in the morning, the Holy Spirit reminded me this scripture and started speaking the following message. Will you call your "Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh" like dear Manmohan Singh? Do your children call you, hello Mohan, (or) Arvind (or) Dass? Don't you always use a title like, Dr. (or) Mr etc...Why do you take my name in Vain irrespectively!

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.(Ex.20:7)

1. Do you know when Satan tempted me he questioned me of my title, “If you are
    the son of God...(Mat.4:3,6), and the secret was that satan knew that I am "THE
    SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD". And because I took the human form, he tried to
    create negative thought in my "then" incarnation. (A) Temptation number one
    was of natural instincts and  emotions like hunger, thirst and the like....I proved
    winning him by letting him know that I my word is more than bread.(B) my 2nd
    temptation was to test my power and authority in heaven and on earth. He
    wanted me to fall as from the pinnacle of the temple and prove my human power
    and ordering angels in heaven to save me from danger. I over came him by  
    telling him that tempting God is sin (3) His final temptation was lust for false
    power acquired by false worship. I AM THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! AND
    THAT'S MY TITLE AND NAME.

2. How did evil spirits address me?  
   What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High  
   God?(Mt.8:7)

3. How did Bartholomew the blind and beggar address and cried over and over
    again? Do you thing I was deaf and not have heard of his crying? I am the one
    who knows even if someone touches my garment. I let him cry more because I
    wanted the people and the critics to know who I was on this earth. He called out,
   "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"(Lk.18:38) And that's my name and
    title. And because he confessed me, before men in spite of being rebuked I 
    healed and opened his eyes in public. He honoured me before men and I
    honoured him before men.

4. How did Peter the apostle called be after he denied me 3 times? He saith unto
   him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved
   because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him,
  Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him,
   Feed my sheep.(Jn.21:17)

 5. How did Thomas the "Doubtful" address me? And Thomas answered and said to
     Him, “My Lord and my God!”(Jn.20:28)

 6. How did the Apostles proclaim me? Therefore let all the house of Israel know 
     beyond a doubt that God has made this  Jesus whom you crucified both Lord
     and  Christ.”(Acts.2:36) I AM LORD AND CHRIST.

 7.  How did angels call me? Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to
       you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.(Lk.2:11)
      I am the Messiah and the Lord.                                                                                                                           
  8. How does you mouth confess my name? You are crying out hundreds of times
      every day just, Jesus! Jesus! There were and will be many Jesus. And I least
      bother to hear you. SATAN VERY CLEVERLY SEES THAT YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE
      MY SON AND SERVANT NOT TO BELIEVE AND ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS "LORD
      JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD". And this must be your
      deadly weapon against satan and his agents. You proclaim to people that
      JESUS IS LORD!
None of us have ever thought this way, but The Lord Jesus Christ revealed how satan uses our own tongues and acknowledgement very weak and powerless. Satan knows that every time we acknowledge  LORD Jesus, satan looses that much  of power and is defeated! Yes! let us say,  LORD JESUS, YOU ALONE IS LORD GOD.

Will you kindly  Pray for Bethel Mission & Ministries and support God’s Work ?
We  have desperate needs in the field.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment